Previously Blemish Control Cleanser- same formula new name. For normal, combination, oily and acneic skin. This foamy raspberry-based skin refining cleanser will increase cellular turnover bringing oil and debris to the surface of the skin; salicylic then dries the uplifted oil. Tea tree calms and soothes the skin.
Raspberry Refining Cleanser Benefits:
- Provides surface renewal and resurfacing
- Clarifies and exfoliates
- Reduces oil and debris
- Lessens future breakouts
Recommended for oily, acneic and impure skin
Directions for use:
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate– a foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine– Natural cleansing agents derived from Coconut that provide lipidic protection in the cleansing process, balances the skin and does not strip the acid mantle.
- Glycolic Acid– Gently inspires cellular renewal without causing inflammation, deeply penetrates for even surface exfoliation, assists in refining skin texture and healing breakouts
- Salicylic Acid– Penetrates into the pore to clarify and break up impacted debris, clears skin follicles to relieve blackheads and prevent future breakouts, limits discomfort through salicyn compounds (acts like aspirin) , softens keratinized barrier cells, assists in detoxification
- Yucca Schidigera Leaf Extract– Increases cell growth, provides anti-irritation relief to reduce discomfort related to acne
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract– Antioxidant, astringent and anti-inflammatory, excellent for acne
- Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract– Rich in glycolic acid, assists in stimulating collagen production and reducing visible pigmentation disorders