Professional Use Only. With its distinctive prickly skin, spiky green leaves, and sweet yellow flesh, the pineapple is a symbol of hospitality as well as a tasty treat. Like many fruits and vegetables, it can be just as nourishing on the body as in the body. Pineapple contains bromelain, a naturally occurring enzyme, which provides a gentle softening and brightening exfoliation. Feed your client’s skin high amounts of Vitamin C that will quench their skin with age-correcting antioxidants which are vital to overall skin health. Vitamin C also offers another layer of protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Tingle Factor: 0-2 pH: 3.80-4.70
- Normal and sensitive skin
Pineapple contains bromelain, a skin friendly enzyme that softens skin and helps synthesis collagen which helps skin stay firm yet supple. This enzyme also contains naturally occurring Vitamin C, potassium and amino acids to aid in cell and tissue repair. For all skin types.
Directions for Use:
After cleansing, apply a generous layer and manipulate into the skin for one minute. Leave on skin 7-10 minutes. Apply steam if desired.
- Pineapple Fruit is a Vitamin C antioxidant to protect skin from oxidative stress; it naturally contains bromelain which softens the skin and reduces inflammation in the skin.
- Glycerin is a humectant and draws moisture from the air to the skin to keep skin hydrated and prevent transepidermal water loss.
- Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme from pineapple that digests keratinocytes and softens skin; it is also an anti-inflammatory for the skin.
- L-Asorbic Acid is the antioxidant Vitamin C proven to stimulate collagen synthesis.
- Witch Hazel is a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
Aqua (Water), Ananas Sativua (Pineapple) Fruit Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Bromelain, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbic Acid (L), Xanthan Gum, Allyl Caproate, Sodium Gluconate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Phenoxyethanol, O-cymen-5-OL