BARBICIDE® is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered disinfection in salons, barbershops and spas. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
16oz (makes 8 Quarts)
64oz (makes 32 Quarts)
EPA registered hospital disinfectant kills HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitus C, and numerous other pathogens. Germicidal, pseudomonacidal, fungicidal, and virucidal. Complies with OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen standard. Pleasant fragrance. Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers, and shears.
- EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces