Monday, February 26, 2024 from 10 am – 3 pm
Immerse yourself in the art of body sugaring with our comprehensive course, focusing on proficient techniques for legs, arms, underarms, and face. Under the guidance of our certified educator, you’ll gain hands-on experience by practicing on class participants.
- Understanding the essence of body sugaring
- Exploring the historical roots of body sugaring
- Client Consultation: Learn how to prepare clients for sugaring services and guide them through post-service care
- Sugar of the Nile product knowledge
- Supplementary products required for effective sugaring
- Sugaring Tips & Tricks, including the art of paste mixing
- Return on investment considerations
- Live Demo/Hands-on practice sessions
- Certification awarded upon successful completion of a written test and practical evaluation
Elevate your skills and join us in becoming a body sugaring expert.
Each participant will give and receive sugaring services. If you are unable to receive sugaring services, you must schedule a model to arrive at the class at 11 AM and contact Alexander’s Aesthetics as this will change our class rotation.
The class attendee maximum is 6 attendees.
Investment: $199; includes instructor demonstration, hands-on instruction, lunch and 10% off sugaring products on day of class
Instructor Bio: Trinnie Maldonado is a licensed esthetician and marketing assistant at Alexander’s Aesthetics, also owning Libra Moon Esthetics in Denver, Colorado. She’s dedicated to supporting fellow estheticians and guiding the industry with her extroverted, intuitive, and energetic leadership.
- Cancellations made 10 days or more in advance of the event date will be eligible for a 100% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days before the event date will not be eligible for a refund unless the vacated spot in the class can be filled by another attendee. If the spot is successfully filled, a 100% refund will be issued; otherwise, no refund will be provided.