For all skin types (except rosacea and sensitive skin). This 17% glycolic cleanser breaks down oil and encourages cellular turnover to minimize oil and refine pores to reveal fresh, healthy skin.
Glycolic Cleanser Benefits:
- Refines and renews the skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates the skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
Recommended for normal, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin. Not recommended for sensitive skin.
Recommend use of this glycolic cleanser only once per day. Use a foamy or creamy cleanser to remove makeup before using this product. If irritation develops, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
Directions for use:
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate- a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts
- Glycolic Acid- an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to re-duce keratinized skin and promotes collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. Promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid- a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal
- Tartaric Acid- an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens and removes keratinization on the skin
- Alpha-Arbutin- limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.