Professional Use Only. A gentle enzyme ideal for mild exfoliation and anti-aging. Apples are high in Vitamin C, and contain potent antioxidants and malic acid- a naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid, that enhances desquamation to the stratum corneum and improves the appearance of the skin.
- pH: 3.10 – 4.00
- Tingle Factor 3
- Refines pores
- Pyrus Malus Fruit Puree (Apple) is a natural fruit acid for mild exfoliation. Apple provides vitamin C and makes it a perfect antioxidant for the skin.
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Extract helps prevent and repair oxidation damage that happens during normal cell activity. It will assist in brightening the skin.
- Gluconolactone is an antioxidant that is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Malic Acid is a naturally-occurring alpha hydroxy acid derived from the apple. It enhances desquamation of the stratum corneum and improves the appearance of the skin.
Tips for Use:
- This enzyme is warming to the skin and flushing can occur. To dilute, mix in 1 part Apple Orchard Enzyme with 1 part creamy mask, eg. Autumn Spice Hydrating Mask, Vanilla Clove Nourishing Mask, or Goji Berry Yogurt Mask.
- To decrease flushing, do not use steam with this enzyme.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit, Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Alcohol, Gluconolactone, Polysorbate 20, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Malic Acid (L), Sodium Benzoate, Laureth-7, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Bark Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate