Reuse and refill your Prevention Wipes canister. Save the planet while saving money.
Convenient and eco-friendly, Prevention™ Disinfectant Refill Wipes reduce plastic waste by 90%, when compared to regular canisters. Simply reuse your existing canister and refill with the disinfectant wipes you trust. The compact size of refill wipes takes up less room in your spa or salon making them also cost effective.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ‡Eco-friendly packaging. 90% less plastic packaging when compared to regular wipe canisters
- EPA-registered hospital-grade disinfectant
- Virucidal, bactericidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal in 1 minute!
- Non-irritating to eyes and non-corrosive to skin
- No harsh chemical smell
- Eco-friendly biodegradable formula
- Hydrogen peroxide breaks down into oxygen and water
- Easy to use and convenient
- Powered by the latest Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® formula
PERFECT FOR USE ON
- Chairs and Stools
- Magnifying Lamps
- Massage Cups and Stones
- Massage Tables and Face Cradles
- Pedicure Bowls and Non-Circulating Footbaths
- Skin and Body Equipment
- Other Hard Non-Porous Surfaces and Equipment
- Registration: Prevention Disinfectant Wipes are registered with the EPA under Virox® Technologies (EPA Reg. No. 74559-10).
- Shelf Life: 3 Years (opened and unopened) from date of manufacturing. Refer to product label for expiration date.
- Refill Wipes Packaging Specifications: 160 wipes (6”x7”) per Refill pouch, 6 Refills per case. Designed to be inserted into empty Prevention Wipe canisters.
- Ingredients: 0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide.