The Waxing Foundational Skills class is a hands-on class for students or estheticians who want a refresher course on how to wax. We will review the waxing skills needed to be a proficient waxer as well as practice by waxing each other in the class to gain hands-on knowledge and coaching from the instructor.
In this course, we will cover the following topics:
- How to get the wax from the wax warmer to the body
- Waxing theory
- Skin review
- Hair growth stages review and ingrowns
- Proper sanitary procedures
- Best waxing practices
- Pre/post client care including consultations
- Strip and stripless waxing
- Cost per service
- Post waxing retail products
- Hands-on demonstration and practice on each other
NOTE: This course is a prerequisite to the hands-on Brazilian Waxing Techniques course.
Date: May 15, 2023
Time: 10am-4pm MT